Part 1: Notes
- Complete Sections 2 and 3 from the lesson on Y1 Kinematics.
- Write your answers on the printed notes sheet.
- Put completed notes in your Kinematics section.
Part 2: Key Skills
- Complete the key skills task set on Dr Frost Maths:
- Using constant acceleration formulae.
- Use the detailed written solutions to correct any mistakes (use a different colour pen).
- A success rate of 8 out of the last 10 for this skill is required to pass the task.
Video solutions will appear here if requested.
For maths/technical support email firstname.lastname@example.org