Part 1: Notes
- Complete Section 6 (Simultaneous Equations) from the lesson on Quadratics.
- Write your answers on the printed notes sheet.
- Put completed notes in your Algebra and Functions section.
Part 2: Key Skills
- Complete the key skills task set on Dr Frost Maths:
- Solve simultaneous linear equations requiring rearrangement.
- Solve non-linear simultaneous equations.
- Use the detailed written solutions to correct any mistakes (use a different colour pen).
- A success rate of 3 out of the last 4 for each skill is required to pass the task.
Video solutions will appear here if requested.
For maths/technical support email firstname.lastname@example.org